Tinsley Advertising has launched the 2023-2024 Florida Keys Co-Op site for all potential participants to learn about available programs and participation.
The Keys Co-Op site lists programs by campaign (Generic, Key Largo, Key West, Marathon, Islamorada, Dive & Cultural), their publication circulation and/or impressions, material closing date, specs, cost and sample ads. Here, you can view in detail all available programs for the year and prepare your marketing budget accordingly.
Sign-up is quick and easy. Click a desired program on the Keys Co-Op site and you will be directed to our sign-up form. Additional details of a selected program are outlined in the sign-up form. To participate, simply fill out the selected program form and hit “submit.”
Invoicing & Payment:
You will receive an invoice from our billing department once your participation form has been processed. Payment methods include checks payable to Tinsley Advertising or electronic payment via ACH.
Participation is not guaranteed until Tinsley Advertising has received payment on or before the program closing date.
Rules of Co-Op Programs:
- Generic and District co-op is initially for lodging properties and then offered to other tourism related businesses within The Keys that assist with the promotion of the destination.
- Umbrella co-op programs are initially offered to specific umbrella-related businesses (diving & culture), events and lodging properties.
- Due to limited availability, all co-op space is on a first come, first served basis. Space reservations are arranged through a check made out in the full amount for the co-op program.
- Insertion dates are subject to change based on publication availability and adjustments.
- All advertising materials must be supplied in accordance with the individual co-op offering.
- ONLY Florida Keys tourism destination messaging is allowed in any co-op ad.
- Tinsley Advertising will have final creative/messaging control of the co-op program and its participation.
- All original artwork, photographs, etc. provided to Tinsley Advertising for inclusion in Florida Keys co-op programs are done with the understanding that the co-op participant owns the usage rights for said materials. The cost for any talent residuals, litigation or judgments arising out of the use of these materials will be the sole responsibility of the co-op participant, thereby completely indemnifying the Monroe County Tourist Development Council and Tinsley Advertising from any liability.
* Disclaimer: Please note that media and insertion dates are subject to cancellation or change in the event of unforeseen circumstances including hurricanes, pandemics, and other similar events. Refunds or make-goods are granted at agency’s discretion.